Extra amount of water hidden in cracks, wall cavities and ceilings is usually the root cause which supports hazardous mold and mildew growth in your building structure. The mold and mildew can cause severe health problems to individuals who are in contact of the mold contaminated area. Older people, infants, kids and asthma patients who suffer from lung and respiratory infections are easy targets for mold bacteria.
It seems easy to remove the mold but in reality it really isn’t. Professional equipment is required to detect and remediate mold and mildew growth and infection. Call Water Damage San Francisco if your property experiences mold growth and contamination or even if you suspect mold bacteria in your home or office. We have the most trusted and recommended professionals working with us for mold testing and remediation services in California.
We use the most recent and efficient instruments to detect the hidden moisture and measure humidity levels in the structure and moisture load in the building materials. Only trained and expert technicians are deployed to handle all the mold damage restoration services. We’re available 24/7 to assist you with all your needs and we’ll make sure that we eliminate the mold before it grows more on the property. Scientific research has proved that micro organisms and their contamination is a major resource for deprived indoor air quality and related health issues.
Our highly qualified and expert crew members can easily figure out the mold origins, affected areas, quantity and extent of different organisms and provide you with the best solutions to resolve your mold issues. All of the services from mold testing to assessment, damage cleanup and final decontamination are offered at lucrative prices so that they won’t be a burden for your pocket.
Uac Water Damage San Francisco is committed to perform the below mentioned damage restoration services in California:
• Detect the Resources of moisture that support mold to grow
• Medicate the Moisture Sources that cause Mold and Mildew Growth
• Dehumidify and Dry the building structure to avoid any future Mold Growth
• Eliminate Mold Growth and Bacteria from Structures, Surfaces and Contents
• Perform Mold Decontamination where Bacteria is Exposed and Mold Growth is not apparent
• Perform Mold Testing and Mold Damage Restoration Services
• Repair the Building Structure as per the need and recommendation
• Performs repeated testing before final approval
• Renovate with new paint, clean and fresh carpets, upholstery and interiors